|Release:||June 12, 2012 - Xbox 360 (EU/US)
|Delisting:||Between February 12 and October 22, 2014|
|Developer:||EA Salt Lake|
|Available On:||Retail: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii|
|Links:||EA Games page, Xbox.com page [Archive], PlayStation.com page|
Family Game Night 4: The Game Show was delisted from Xbox Live Games on Demand between February 12th and October 22nd, 2014. Electronic Arts held the Hasbro license from 2007 to 2014 and released several games based on their board games on numerous platforms. Ubisoft announced in August of 2014 that it was the new license holder for Hasbro properties resulting in the delisting of this and most other EA published titles.
About the Game
“Your living room becomes the board and you are the controller in this larger than life experience. Now you’re part of the action! In FAMILY GAME NIGHT 4: The Game Show, you can experience the fun and excitement of the popular TV show right in your own living room!
This time you’re playing with larger-than-life pieces in re-imagined versions of your favorite Hasbro games. CONNECT 4 Basketball is more fun than ever as you shoot hoops to get 4 balls in a row and YAHTZEE! Bowling puts a whole new spin on the popular dice game. You’ll also find fun new versions of SCRABBLE Flash, SORRY! Sliders, and BOP-IT Boptagon, and win MONOPOLY Crazy Cash, just like the game show! Play with friends and family and compete to prove your family is the best!“
- 5 Games—CONNECT 4 Basketball, YATZHEE! Bowling, SCRABBLE Flash, BOP-IT Boptagon, and SORRY! Sliders
- Win Monopoly Crazy cash after each game.
- Xbox 360 Kinect & PlayStation Move Enhanced—Use Xbox 360 Kinect or PlayStation Move to turn your living in to the board and fully participate in the show.
- Local Multiplayer—Connect and play with your family with 2-person multiplayer.
- New Ways to Play—Play your favorite Hasbro brands like never before with new fun twists on the classics you know and love.