|Release:||June 14, 2011 - Xbox 360 (AU/EU/US)
November 8, 2011 - PlayStation 3 (EU/US)
|Delisting:||Between February 10 and October 8, 2014|
|Available On:||Retail: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii|
|Links:||EA Games page [CA], Xbox.com page [Archive], PlayStation Store page|
Monopoly Streets was delisted from Xbox Live Games on Demand between February 10th and October 8th, 2014. It was presumably delisted on PlayStation 3 around the same time. Electronic Arts held the Hasbro license from 2007 to 2014 and released several games based on their board games on numerous platforms. Ubisoft announced in August of 2014 that it was the new license holder for Hasbro properties resulting in the delisting of this and most other EA published titles.
About the Game
“To celebrate its 75th anniversary, the world of Monopoly comes to life through a living, breathing city that you can build, own, and monopolize. MONOPOLY STREETS has everything you love about the board game, presented as a street level tour of Mr. Monopoly’s fully animated world.
Engage in a head-to-head race to evolve the surrounding city, accumulate the most wealth, and own it all! Play against your friends live and online on Xbox 360 and PS3! New features, such as property auctions, add new excitement to the classic play. From the cheap motels on Baltic Avenue to the luxurious Boardwalk suites, there is excitement around every corner in this remade classic.“
- The board comes alive
- See your city grow from the ground up as you buy and trade classic Monopoly properties.From fun animations of the classic tokens to the ritzy hotel you can build on Boardwalk, experience MONOPOLY in a whole new and interactive way
- Extensive multiplayer options
- Play with your friends live and online or be matched with someone of similar skills from around the world on Xbox 360 and PS3
- Avatar integration
- Play as your own avatar on Xbox 360, Mii on Wii, and see your city filled with avatars from your friends list
- Streamlined play
- An extensive house rules systemallows you to play a game in however much time you have
- Auction properties
- Add competition to the game by auctioning properties with your friends. See if you can snatch a great deal, or break someone’s bank!
- Play on multiple boards
- Including “Monopoly City” “Monument City” and Classic Boards as well