May 23, 2011
December 13, 2011 (EU)
July 16, 2013 (US)
December 21, 2011 (AU, EU)
August 5, 2014 (US)
|Delisting:||December 31, 2016
(Available for: 5y 7m)
|Available On:||Retail: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3|
|Links:||Xbox.com page [Archive]
DIRT 3 was delisted on December 31st, 2016 on Steam and Xbox 360 Games on Demand. The game was presumably delisted at the same time on the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3. DIRT 3 joins other Codemasters titles, GRID and F1 2013, which were also delisted on December 31st. Licensing deals with car manufacturers is the likely cause of the delisting in all cases but no official confirmation has been given by Codemasters.
About the Game
“In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, you’ll race iconic cars representing 50 years of off-road motorsport across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. You’ll also express yourself in the stunning Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block’s incredible freestyle driving event, and take on other modes including Rallycross, Trailblazer and Landrush. Powered by Codemasters’ award-winning EGO Engine, DiRT 3 Complete Edition features Flashback to rewind time, genre-leading damage and you can take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer.“
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.