|Digital Release:||PlayStation Vita
February 21, 2012 (US)
April 25, 2012 (AU, EU)
November 13, 2012 (AU, EU, US)
|Delisting (approx):||Between September and October, 2016|
|Developer:||Monkey Bar Games|
|Links:||PlayStation Store page
Xbox.com page [Archive]
The Xbox 360 Games on Demand version of Ben 10: Galactic Racing was last confirmed available on August 29th, 2016. The next Archive.org capture on June 3rd, 2017 shows that the game had been removed from sale. Based on the collective delistings of other Ben 10 titles published by D3 Publisher, it was likely removed between September and October of 2016. The game was also likely delisted from the PlayStation Store for PlayStation Vita around this time.
The delisting of D3’s titles in Autumn 2016 is presumably due to the expiration of the publisher’s license to the Ben 10 property. Almost exactly one year later, in November of 2017, publisher Outright Games and developer Torus Games would release Ben 10 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
About the Game
“The first kart racing game set in the popular BEN 10 universe features Ben and his alien friends competing in an over-the-top, galactic grand prix through a variety of tracks on five massive worlds! Compete for the best times in the high-speed grand prix modes or engage in four-player multiplayer mayhem!“
- Enhanced to showcase the interactivity features of PlayStation®Vita System, including rear touch, front touch and six-axis motion sensors.
- Fast-paced racing action set in the BEN 10 universe and based on the hit Cartoon Network TV show.
- Race in over 30 different karts in 25 exhilarating and challenging grand prix tracks spread across 5 environmental worlds from the BEN 10 universe.
- 15 characters for players to race as, including heroes like Ben, Kevin and 10 of Ben’s most popular alien forms.
- An “Ultimate” power move unleashes a super charged, race changing boost of speed and power themed to each character’s abilities.
- Drifting and mid-air stunts that both add to the excitement of the race and charge up character-specific attacks and defenses.
- Single-player and Multiplayer modes include: Single Race, Grand Prix Circuit, Time Trials, Short Circuit, and Arena Showdowns (multiplayer only).
Thanks to Lance_87 for submitting this information to the site.