|Release:||November 9, 2009 - Nintendo Wii (JP)
March 31, 2010 - NIntendo Wii (US)
|Delisting:||July 31, 2015
(Available For: 5y 8m)
|Links:||Grill-Off US Home Page [Archive]|
Originally titled Wii de Ultra Hand in Japan, it was the first digital game offered to Japanese Club Nintendo members and released November 9th, 2009. A translated version for the US was announced on February 25th, 2010 and made available to Club Nintendo members on March 31st.
Unlike Doc Louis’s Punch-Out!!, Gril-Off remained available to “purchase” for 80 Club Nintendo Coins from March 31st through the final days of the US Club Nintendo site in 2015. As of July 31st, 2015 all download codes from the former Club Nintendo site have expired making the game unavailable.
About the Game
“Grill-off with Ultra Hand! is a fast-paced game of skill and timing for the Wii console, starring Nintendo’s historic toy, the Ultra Hand, created by legendary Nintendo game designer, Gunpei Yokoi, in 1966. Maneuver the Ultra Hand to barbecue all kinds of meats on the grill, in a frenetic, zany arcade-style game. Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! is a WiiWare™ title available only through Club Nintendo.”
- Receive a Wii download ticket, and get the game at the Wii Shop Channel.
- Available in single-player or VS. mode
- Requires Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ controllers for each player
- Wii console, broadband internet access, and Wii network connection required to play this game
- Available only in English
- ESRB Rating: Everyone