|Digital Release:||Xbox 360
May 9, 2006 (EU, US)
May 10, 2006 (JP)
|Delisting:||December 30, 2014
(Available For: 8y 7m)
|Links:||Xbox.com page [Archive]|
UNO was confirmed delisted from Xbox Live Arcade by Twitter user lifelower no later than December 30th, 2014. Microsoft licensed the UNO property from Hasbro in 2005/2006 and was able to keep the Xbox 360 title (and the follow up, UNO Rush) online after Electronic Arts struck their own deal with Hasbro in 2007. Ubisoft announced in August of 2014 that it was the new license holder for Hasbro properties resulting in the delisting of both UNO titles from Microsoft and most EA published titles.
About the Game
“UNO® is the classic party card game that’s number one for family fun! Compete against three other players to match colors and symbols, go Wild with special command cards such as Skip and Reverse, and be the first to play all your cards. Add-on theme decks offer new art and new card effects, keeping the game fresh and challenging. So connect with friends, choose your favorite house rules, and get ready to shout UNO!“
- Three game modes: Choose from Standard UNO, Partner UNO, or House Rules UNO.
- House Rules UNO: Customize 10 different game rules to suit your preference.
- Single player: Go up against three computer players.
- Multiplayer play: Go online via Xbox Live® against three other players.
- Downloads: Get add-on theme decks to customize the visual appearance and game rules.