|Digital Release||Xbox 360
October 10, 2013 (AU, EU, JP, KO, NA)
|Links||Let’s Sing and Dance homepage [Archive]
Let’s Sing and Dance was delisted on Xbox 360 in October of 2022 based on a submission to the site by reader Wakayama_PT. The last Archive.org capture that shows the game was available comes from July 20th, 2022. The subsequent release of Let’s Sing was delisted shortly before this in September of 2022.
The delisting could easily be related to expired licensing of one or more of the songs and music videos featured in the game. However, it could also have been caused by restructuring within the various subsidiaries of Koch Media that would have required the aging game to be updated or released as a separate title. One example of this are five titles from Ravenscourt that were all delisted on the same day in 2020, seemingly for similar changes within Koch Media.
About the Game
For the first time ever, Let’s Sing and Dance combines singing and dancing at the same time. Featuring popular tracks such as “The Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars, “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus, Noisettes’ “Don’t Upset the Rhythm” or “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 (feat. Christina Aguilera), up to two players can dance to professional choreographies to their favourite super hits, while an unlimited number of singers can support them in the background. Using Kinect for Xbox 360, Let’s Sing and Dance scores the players’ dance moves as well as their singing performances.
The full track list for Let’s Sing and Dance:
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Miley Cyrus – Can’t Be Tamed
- Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha – Right Round
- Ini Kamoze – Here Comes The Hotstepper
- Aretha Franklin – Think
- Noisettes – Don’t Upset The Rhythm
- Duffy – Mercy
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Far East Movement – Like A G6
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
- Medley – Moves Like Jagger, Can’t Be Tamed, The Lazy Song, Don’t Upset The Rhythm
Thanks to Wakayama_PT for submitting this game to the site