|Digital Release||Nintendo Wii U
November 05, 2013 (NA)
November 22, 2013 (EU)
November 05, 2013 (NA)
November 22, 2013 (AU, EU)
November 15, 2013 (NA)
|Developer||High Voltage Software|
Nintendo Wii U
|Links||PlayStation Store page
Xbox.com page [Archive]
The Xbox 360 Games on Demand version of Ben 10: Omniverse 2 was last confirmed available on September 7th, 2015. The next Archive.org capture on April 3rd, 2017 shows that the game had been removed from sale. Based on the collective delistings of other Ben 10 titles published by D3 Publisher, it was likely removed sometime in September of 2016. The game was also likely delisted on PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii U around this time.
The delisting of D3’s titles in Autumn 2016 is presumably due to the expiration of the publisher’s license to the Ben 10 property. Almost exactly one year later, in November of 2017, publisher Outright Games and developer Torus Games would release Ben 10 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
About the Game
“Ben 10 Omniverse 2 is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two venture into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.“
- All-New Storyline – Fight against the Incurseans in an all-new storyline created by the writers of Cartoon Network’s action-packed TV show.
- Play as Favorite Characters from the Show – Take Ben and his group of Omnitrix Aliens into battle against an onslaught of vicious enemies in a multiplayer co-op brawler mode.
- New Alien Forms to Discover – Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.
- Alien Upgrades! – The Omnitrix now selects aliens by class on console, allowing players to store their favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed.
- Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.