April 25, 2006
|January 04, 2010
|Links||Steam page [Archive]
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast was initially delisted from Steam on January 04, 2010, according to posts from the game’s Steam User’s Forums. The game was relisted on Steam sometime in June 2010 and was delisted again in October. Similar to OutRun Online Arcade the game was most likely delisted due to expired licensing from Ferrari whose cars feature heavily in the game.
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast remains available on physical media but its online servers were shut down between 2009 and 2010.
About the Game
“So much speed, so little time! Experience the superior speed and handling of the latest and Greatest Ferrari cars in OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast! Your only doubt is… which one first? Will it be the limited edition Superamerica with a top speed in excess of 200mph or the F430? Choose from 15 elite racers in this arcade favorite. You’ll streak across deserts and blaze through cities and mountains in 30 thrilling stages, including 15 new U.S. locations. With all-new single and multiplayer modes, you will shred tread with six other players utilizing. Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!“
- Thirty fully licensed Ferrari supercars.
- Open her up across 15 stages, including 15 U.S. based locations.
- Online Multiplayer madness – take on 6 other drivers online!
- Impress your girl in Heart Attack Mode. Pull off daring drifts and speed past other cars as you roar down the highway and increase your score.
- Tuned up cars. Many of the cars feature all-new acceleration, handling, and speed.
- Customize your racer. Unique color schemes and bodywork designs let you select your Ferrari favorite and race the world’s most beautiful race cars.