June 12, 2012 (EU, US)
|Late 2013 - Early 2014
|High Voltage Software
|Xbox.com page [Archive]
2K Play/2K Games’ licensed Nickelodeon titles appear to have been delisted on Xbox 360 in the latter half of 2013. Both Nickelodeon Dance and Nickelodeon Dance 2 were delisted between July and August 2013 while Nicktoons MLB was delisted by the beginning of 2014. The games were likely delisted due to expired licensing of Nickelodeon properties but also featured licensed songs and, in the case of Nicktoons MLB, licensing from the Major League Baseball association.
About the Game
Nickelodeon’s Animated All-Stars take on Baseball’s Best in Nicktoons MLB! The epic showdown that fans of America’s favorite pastime have been clamoring for is on! For the first time, an all-star roster from Nickelodeon’s Nicktoons series including SpongeBob, Dudley Puppy and Fanboy and Chum Chum, will take on players from all 30 MLB teams, delivering not only an unforgettable baseball gaming experience, but also the first to fully take advantage of Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Over-the-top, yet family-friendly batting and fielding baseball action
- An extensive roster of players, including 25 top Nicktoons and over 300 MLB players
- A Kinect Sensor play option allows you to experience the action, controller free (not required for play)
- Multiple game modes including: Quick Play, Showdown and Tournament
- Swing for the fences in Distance Derby and earn in-game collectible Nicktoons cards
- Two-player local multiplayer in every game mode, whether with standard controller or the Kinect Sensor
- 6 in-game MLB stadiums like Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium, and 6 Nicktoons venues including Frosty Freeze Field and the Poseidome add new meaning to “home field advantage”
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to an anonymous reader for submitting this game to the site