|Digital Release||Xbox 360
February 05, 2013 (US)
March 26, 2013 (AU, EU)
|Delisting||Jul - Aug 2013|
|Developer||High Voltage Software|
2K Play/2K Games’ licensed Nickelodeon titles appear to have been delisted on Xbox 360 in the latter half of 2013. Both Nickelodeon Dance and Nickelodeon Dance 2 were delisted between July and August 2013 while Nicktoons MLB was delisted by the beginning of 2014. The games were likely delisted due to expired licensing of Nickelodeon properties but also featured licensed songs and, in the case of Nicktoons MLB, licensing from the Major League Baseball association.
About the Game
The dance party’s bigger than ever in Nickelodeon Dance 2! Join new characters from Team Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies, as well as returning favorites from Dora the Explorer, The Fresh Beat Band and more as you dance, sing and workout with 30 all-new Nickelodeon songs and routines!
- Dance alongside 20 Nickelodeon characters – twice as many as in the original game, including Molly, Gil, Nonny, Deema, Milli, Geo, Bot, Kai-lan, Rintoo, Tasha, Tyrone, Pablo, Dora, Diego, Boots, Swipder, Kiki, Shout, and more!
- 30 party tracks include chart-toppers from hit Nickelodeon TV shows like The Fresh Beat Band, Bubble Guppies, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, and The Backyardigans.
- New ‘Freeze Dance’ mode keeps you on your toes with a twist on the classic game ‘musical statues’.
- Enhanced ‘Workout’ section promotes heart-healthy activities like arm circles and lunges.
- Multi-player capability allows kids and a friend, parent, or grandparent to move and groove on every song!
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to an anonymous reader for submitting this game to the site