|Digital Release:|| Xbox 360
February 24, 2010 (US)
February 25, 2010 (AU, EU, US)
July 15, 2010 (JP)
December 10, 2010
|Delisting:||Early January 2018 - Xbox 360|
|Publisher:||Valcon Games (Xbox 360)
W!Games (Steam, PlayStation 3)
PlayStation 3 (AU, EU, US)
|Links:||Valcon Games homepage [Archive]
Xbox.com page [Archive]
Greed Corp was most likely delisted in the first week of January 2018. TrueAchievements.com posted a delisting roundup on January 9th featuring nine titles from publisher Valcon Games. As of August 2019 each title remains available to download on Steam, PlayStation 3, or both (as well as on physical media for various platforms).
Valcon has been dormant since late 2011 when they released their last three titles, though it is uncertain if they have completely ceased operations. While the delistings here are Xbox exclusive, it may simply be that Valcon’s publisher license through Microsoft expired before their license with Sony. The titles that remain available on PlayStation 3 will likely be delisted at some point. On Steam, each title has a unique publisher.
About the Game
Greed Corp is an award winning, innovative turn-based strategy game, situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment. Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive. Will you defend your territory or sacrifice it to keep it out of enemy hands? Manage the finite available resources to build your army and use the collapsing terrain to your advantage.
Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
- Innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
- Earn Achievements and titles, playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
- 10+ hours single player campaign consisting of a tutorial and 24 unique maps
- Friendly and ranked 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 unlockable maps
- Further customize matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (three difficulty levels)