|Digital Release:||PlayStation 4, Xbox One
July 12, 2016 (US)
July 15, 2016 (AU, EU)
July 12, 2016
|Delisting:||January 30, 2019 - Steam
January 2019 - PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Ghostbusters was delisted from Xbox One in January of 2019 according to reporting from TrueAchievements.com. Shortly after release FireForge Games filed for bankruptcy. Given the lack of a developer, the game’s overall negative reception, and likely hefty licensing, Activision may have chosen to remove it from sale. The game remains available on physical media for consoles.
About the Game
Have you and your friends been experiencing paranormal activity? Grab your Proton Pack and join the Ghostbusters as you explore Manhattan, blasting ghosts, and trapping those runaway ghouls.
- Thrilling Multiplayer Experience: Play alongside your friends as the Ghostbusters in the 2-4 player local co-op campaign!
- Terrifying Ghost Trapping: Battle new and classic Ghostbusters characters, including Slimer, Gertrude Eldridge, Sparky and many more!
- Electrifying Weapon Choices: Dynamically swap weapons during battle with unique options for each character.
- Blockbuster Film Extension: An original story that takes place after the events of the movie!
- Ghostbusting fun for the whole family: Gamers of all ages and experience can dive right into the action.