I haven’t seen any advanced notices so far but given the rate at which Warhammer titles have been getting delisted, I figured a warning of my own might be in order. The latest Humble Bundle features several titles in the long-running franchise and many of these games date back five years or more putting them in prime delisting territory.
While the mainline Dawn of War titles are probably safe for now, there are plenty of smaller releases you may want to scoop up before they disappear. The Humble Bundle runs through July 28th after which at least one of these titles will be going away. Tin Man Games announced back on June 15th that Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion would be delisted “soon”. The end of this bundle seems likely to be that deadline.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything in the bundle:
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
- Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch
- Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
- Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
- Blood Bowl 2 Legendary
As if that’s not enough to worry about, the Humble Store is also featuring a Warhammer sale on more titles and content that could be gone after the end of the month.