|Digital Release:||PlayStation 3
December 06, 2011 (US)
November 17, 2016 (AU, EU, US)
December 08, 2016
|Delisting (approx):||September 2012 - PlayStation 3|
|Publisher:||Zoo Entertainment (US)
PlayStation Vita (AU, EU, US)
PlayStation 3 download code
|Links:||Wanted Corp. homepage
PlayStation.com page (PS3, PSV)
PlayStation Store page (PS3)
Wanted Corp. was most likely delisted from PlayStation 3 in early September 2012. In June of 2012 it was released on physical media for PlayStation 3 in France and was followed years later in 2016 by digital versions for both PlayStation Vita and Steam. As all subsequent releases are published by EKO Software, it appears the PlayStation 3 delisting had something to do with the North American publisher, Zoo Entertainment.
About the Game
“Wanted Corp. is an action-shooter featuring Neal Maddogg and Irina-Ys, two of the most charismatic intergalactic bounty hunters around.
Use weapons, magical and mobile robots to neutralize and capture colossal giants, mechanical drones and highly evolved level bosses in an effort to maximize your profits.“
Wanted Corp. includes:
- Confrontations Galore: Take down a multitude of cranky creatures and intergalactic nasties (who all probably hate you).
- Mostly Superficial Story: Yep, the story is mostly irrelevant. Play the game. Now!
- Lush Environments: Buckets of levels set in jungles, swamps and a “Secret Base.” Ooh, secret-y.
- Bragging Rights: Trophies and your name on a world-wide leader board. Aw yeahz.
- Modes Aplenty: Single-Player, co-operative Multi-Player and Free Modes. Play by yourself or grab a friend.
- Come Back For More: Re-complete missions multiple times to earn more points and more money. You greedy…
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to FallenRyan for submitting this game to the site