March 21, 2017
PlayStation 4, Xbox One
March 21, 2017 (NA)
March 24, 2017 (AU, EU)
August 15, 2017
|Delisting||April 26, 2022 - Steam
April 2022 - Consoles
Troll and I homepage [Archive]
Troll and I was delisted from Steam on April 26, 2022. The game was likely removed from consoles around the same time. The delisting was most likely caused by the end of publishing terms between Spiral House and Maximum Games. Troll and I remains available on physical media.
About the Game
Deep in the Nordic wilderness, a teenage boy named Otto is forced to flee his home after a band of brutal hunters rip through his village in search of a mythical creature rumored to inhabit the forest. Now on the run for his life, Otto inadvertently finds and befriends the elusive creature being sought by the hunters. Thus begins the perilous adventure of Troll and Otto.
Together, the unlikely friends embark on a journey through treacherous territory plagued with rivals. Natives to the forest, Troll and Otto must use their inherent skills to sneak, strategize, and battle their way back home. The forest is filled with unknowns, and teamwork is pivotal to staying alive.
• A Mythical Adventure. Befriend the fabled Troll and embark on a journey through the Nordic wilderness as two outcasts struggling to survive.
• Cooperative Split-Screen Multiplayer. Play through the story campaign locally with a friend.
• Seamlessly Switch Characters. Swap between Otto and the Troll on the fly. Play as contrasting characters, each with a unique presence and gameplay functionality.
• Diversified Combat. Choose your combat style based on the situation. Become the Troll and stomp hunters with your massive feet, or smash them with your giant fists. Switch to Otto for quick, nimble attacks and fast traversing.
• Terrain-Based Weapons and Crafting. Gather materials and craft deadly weapons that you’ll need to survive your journey.