|Digital Release||PlayStation 3
March 15, 2011 (NA)
March 16, 2011 (EU)
|Delisting||Dec 2012 – Mar 2013|
|Developer:||Fire Hose Games|
|Publisher:||Fire Hose Games (Steam)
Sony Online Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
Based on Archive.org captures of the Fire Hose Games website, Slam Bolt Scrappers was delisted on PlayStation 3 between December 2012 and March 2013. In the former version of the page the PlayStation 3 was the headlining platform but by March 2013 the page had been updated to mention only the launch of the game on Steam, where it remains available as of 2023.
Slam Bolt Scrappers was likely delisted following the end of publishing terms between Fire Hose and Sony Online Entertainment, leaving SOE not to renew its listing on the PlayStation Store. Fire Hose has made no further mention of the PlayStation 3 title on social media since shortly after its launch in 2011.
About the Game
“Build and brawl in this fast and frantic mash-up – exclusively on the PlayStation®Network! Race your opponents to build the most powerful towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against deceptively adorable baddies and hugely epic bosses. Create weapons that shoot lasers, drills, missiles, and more to annihilate your adversary. Battle in four-player co-op campaign mode, or go head-to-head for more brawling and block-building awesomeness.“
- Build tons of devastating weapons
- Competitive multiplayer! Up to four players can join the brawl, fighting each other or computer-controlled enemies
- Cooperative campaign where up to four players work together to save the city, unlocking new weapons, levels, characters and hats along the way
- Unique gameplay combining building and brawling that is easy learn, but takes skill to master
- Tons of replayability from the many weapon options, built in challenges, multiplayer modes, and unique levels