|Digital Release:||PlayStation 3
March 05, 2014 (AU, EU)
March 29, 2014 (US)
March 08, 2016 (JP)
February 21, 2014 (AU, EU)
February 21, 2014
|Delisting (approx):||January 18, 2017 (Steam)
May 2016 - January 2017 (PlayStation 3)
December 2015 - January 2017 (Xbox 360)
PC (EU, US)
Xbox 360 (EU)
|Links:||Rambo: The Video Game homepage
PlayStation Store page
Xbox.com page (EU)
Discuss this title on the Delisted Games Forum
Rambo: The Video Game was removed from Steam no later than January 18th, 2017 when its recorded price dropped to $0.00. This final (and current, as of this writing) price change came after months of periodic sales where the game was priced as low as $1.29. Starting May 31st, 2017, forum posts on the game’s Steam Community page began questioning the game’s availability.
The PlayStation 3 version of the game was last confirmed available on May 2nd, 2016 at the end of a Golden Week PSN sale in North America. This was just weeks after the game’s free Baker Team DLC release. The game was likely available for the remainder of 2016 and delisted closer to January of 2017 alongside the steam version.
The Xbox 360 Games on Demand download was offered exclusively in Australia and Europe and the last Archive.org capture shows it available as of December 26th, 2015. As the Baker Team DLC was not released for the Xbox 360 in April of 2016, it is possible the game was delisted by the end of 2015 or later.
About the Game
“In this classic arcade adventure you can use the classic Rambo weapon set of a bow, a knife, and guns as you encounter (and create) chaos, carnage and destruction.“
- 16 Missions of action based on the movie series.
- All-out action in rail-shooting face-offs – players will need to make tactical use of cover-options to survive the enemy onslaught.
- Features actual voices of Rambo & Col. Trautman from the motion pictures.
- Selected music from the Motion Picture sound tracks.
- 25 different enemy types, spectacular boss battle and vehicle sections.
- 15 different guns plus a range of different arrow-tips for Rambo’s bow.
- No health-packs or recharging health-bar – Kill to heal with Wrath Mode.
- In-depth score-attack features.
- Three difficulty levels with corresponding score-multiplier bonus. Play on Green Beret for highest scoring potential.
- Yes, this IS the ultimate Rambo experience!
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to Kai Wells for submitting this game to the site!