November 02, 2010
November 29, 2011 (EU, US)
In early January of 2013 Activision removed all of its digital James Bond titles from sale with no advance notice. These included 007: Quantum of Solace, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, James Bond 007: Blood Stone, and 007 Legends. Activision’s license of the James Bond property from MGM and EON was established in 2006 and slated to run through 2014. However, given the broad delistings in early 2013 it has been speculated that their license was revoked rather than allowing it to run to term.
About the Game
- Blood Stone, an explosive third-person action/adventure game from critically acclaimed developer Bizarre Creations, features Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Joss Stone in an original story from the writer of GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies.
- Your 00 status has you battling through land, sea and air in exotic international locations such as Athens, Istanbul, Bangkok and Monaco in a wide variety of environments including city streets, rooftops, casinos, oil refineries, dams and even hovercrafts
- Become Bond using authentic combat maneuvers such as punches, kicks, grabs, throws and the environment to finish off enemies with a fighting style inspired by a blend of martial arts
- Use offensive driving techniques to speed, reverse and handbrake-turn your way through explosive driving sequences on land and sea, doing whatever it takes to stay alive and reach your destination
- Trust No One: The UK’s biggest secret is about to fall into the wrong hands. Nothing is what it seems as you track an enemy who cannot be seen
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to X70 for submitting this game to the site