|Digital Release:||PC (Nexway)
July 22, 2008
December 02, 2008
|Delisting:||November 23rd, 2014 - Steam|
|Links:||I-Fluid homepage [Archive]
I-Fluid was delisted from Steam on November 23rd, 2014. According to the game’s community forum on Steam, Exkee was unable to update the game to address several performance issues and instead chose to remove it from sale. The game was also sold through Nexway but by the end of 2014 links to buy the game, along with I-Fluid’s website, were offline. We have found no official mention about the game’s removal from Steam.
I-Fluid remains available on physical media for PC in Europe.
About the Game
“Embody a drop of water, face the challenges before you and help her to continue her journey! After a long trip, a little drop of water ends up in mains drainage where she is stuck. Fortunately, different pipes will help our little friend to escape the place. But what kind of challenges does each pipe hide? That is yours to discover!“
- A fresh adventure with dozens of original ideas that will let you experience our world from the eyes of a drop of water!
- 15 levels plunging you in amusing situations
- Enjoy all 3 different modes: Mission, Petals and Time Attack
- A full physical world featuring tons of interactions with photo realistic environments
- Acquire diverse abilities throughout the game: jump, double jump, cling on walls and even control objects
- Watch out for absorbing surfaces such as sugar, sponges or the deadly flour that will immediately absorb you
- Use fruits and vegetables to regenerate you with water
- Stay away from hot surfaces that evaporate you
- Avoid thirsty insects trying to swallow you up
- Solve entertaining and unique physic-based puzzle that will thrill your neurons and foster your imagination
- Explore an amazing loft and discover our everyday life from a unexpected perspective!