|Digital Release||Xbox One
February 13, 2018 (AU, JP)
February 14, 2018 (EU, NA)
February 14, 2018 (AU, EU, NA)
February 14, 2018
March 01, 2018 (EU, NA)
March 15, 2018 (JP)
|Delisting||No later than April 23, 2022 - PlayStation 4|
Nintendo Switch (EU, JP, NA)
Xbox One (AU, EU, JP, NA)
|Links||Guilt Battle Arena homepage
Guilt Battle Arena was delisted on PlayStation 4 no later than April 23rd, 2022. ForwardXP appears to have stopped operating as a PlayStation publisher with both Guilt Battle Arena and Please Don’t Touch Anything 3D, their only other release, having been delisted only on PlayStation 4. Developer Invincible Cat confirmed on Twitter on April 29th that the game had indeed been delisted by ForwardXP but that they would try to take over publishing duties on PlayStation 4 in the future.
About the Game
Can you make a difference with only one bullet? Guilt Battle Arena is a frantic, local multiplayer party game for 1 to 4 players. Make room on your couch for friends, pick an insanely cute character, and turn the competition up to 11!
Engage your friends and family or compete against AI foes in frantic couch combat battles. Don’t forget to pick-up your bullet after firing your gun if you want to win!
- Enjoy the playful style with 7 Games Modes: Play hot potato with a bomb or capture the flag with canons. Will you dodge the rain of invincible chickens?
- Spice things up with 6 stackable gameplay modifiers: want to tryout jetpacks and then turn everyone invisible? Go for it!
- Now with bots. You are so good that nobody wants to play with you? Let see if you are good enough to defeat these maniacal bots!
- Select a character from 63 wacky costumes!
- Bring peace back to the galaxy by defeating the Dreadful Judge’s endless hordes of minions!
Thanks to Needles078 for submitting this game to the site