|Digital Release:||PlayStation 3
April 11, 2012 (US)
May 15, 2012 (EU)
July 03, 2012 (AU, EU, US)
|Links:||Xbox.com page [Archive]|
In early January of 2013 Activision removed all of its digital James Bond titles from sale with no advance notice. These included 007: Quantum of Solace, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, James Bond 007: Blood Stone, and 007 Legends. Activision’s license of the James Bond property from MGM and EON was established in 2006 and slated to run through 2014. However, given the broad delistings in early 2013 it has been speculated that their license was revoked rather than allowing it to run to term.
About the Game
- Refined. Recharged. Reloaded.
- True Next Gen – Experience GoldenEye on the next gen platform with stunning visuals, fast frenetic action, covert stealth gameplay and unforgettable characters.
- Upgraded Multiplayer – Replay the multiplayer game that defined a generation but, now, with all new enhancements:
- Customize your gameplay with more modifiers and weapon loadouts than ever before in BOTH the single AND multi-player campaigns. Play with standard controllers, Playstation Move, the Playstation Sharp Shooter, or the Top Shot Elite. You decide
- Personalize and enhance your gameplay with more modifiers and weapon loadouts than ever before in both single- and multiplayer campaigns
- Blast more classic Bond villains away using an impressive arsenal of powerful weapons
- Play Covert, Elimination, Defense and Assault game modes across 11 unlockable challenge areas in the new MI-6 Ops mode
- Enhance your single-player gameplay for the first time ever with campaign modifiers, including Infinite Ammo, Golden Gun, Paintball, RPG and more
- Actively compete and compare your scores in unlockable and expanded time trial modes on time trial leaderboards
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to X70 for submitting this game to the site