|Digital Release||Xbox One
August 03, 2020 (AU, EU, NA)
August 05, 2020 (JP)
August 07, 2020
August 07, 2020 (AU, EU, NA)
|Delisting||April 29, 2022|
|Developer||Slightly Mad Studios|
Fast & Furious Crossroads homepage
Bandai NAMCO announced on March 29th, 2022 that Fast & Furious Crossroads would be delisted on April 29th after less than two years on sale. The brief announcement follows:
All product sales will end on:
April 29th, 2022 – 4am CEST
*Please note that times may vary by region.
If you bought the game digitally it will remain in your library and can be redownloaded in the future. Any DLCs purchased before April 29, 2022 will still be available to use after this date. The game’s online modes will also remain active.Steam Store Announcement
The delisting was likely due to expired licensing of the Fast & Furious property from Universal Studios but the game’s lackluster reception may also have contributed to the decision to remove it from sale.
About the Game
Caught up in a dangerous world of organized crime, three small-time garage owners find themselves at a crossroads. In a quest for vengeance, their destinies collide with a cast of familiar faces who share the same adversary.
- Rev-up for an official new chapter in the Fast & Furious saga as Dom, Letty and Roman return to put YOU at the center of the story.
- Speed through thrilling blockbuster action across the globe in cars taken from the movies, all curated by Dennis McCarthy, the official Fast & Furious car coordinator.
- Experience intense cinematic heists and deploy new and familiar gadgets from the movies.
- Play online with friends for 3-faction, team-based “cops vs. villains vs. heroes” vehicular action.
- Level up to unlock cars, paint, wraps, sprays, plates, gadgets, and more.