|Digital Release:||Xbox One
February 08, 2019 (AU, EU, US, JP)
February 27, 2019 (EU, US)
March 06, 2018
April 16, 2019 (US)
April 17, 2019 (AU, EU)
|Delisting:||May 14, 2019 - PlayStation 4 (EU)|
|Developer:||Brain Seal Ltd|
|Publisher:||Brain Seal Ltd|
Xbox One (AU, EU, US)
Nintendo Switch (EU, US)
|Links:||Dark Quest 2 homepage|
Dark Quest 2 was exclusively delisted from the PlayStation 4 in Europe no later than May 14th, 2019 according to PSNProfiles forum posts. Originally posted by user NekoRave, they state that they have been in contact with the developer and that the territorial delisting is due to the game not securing a PEGI rating certification.
Peculiarly, as of this writing the game remains available in Europe on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch with a PEGI 12 rating. Despite NekoRave’s insistence, this seems to imply that the delisting had more to do with a Sony certification issue than just the game’s PEGI rating.
About the Game
“Dark Quest 2 is a turn based RPG where you control a party of heroes on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer and his minions.
Each map is designed to take you through an adventure that will test your party’s strength, courage and sanity as you go deeper and deeper into the castle in search for the chambers of the evil sorcerer.“
- Single-Player Campaign: Play a story driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
- Multiplayer: Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP for up to 3 players!
- Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action. Play wise and carefully or fall captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
- Assemble a Party: Control a group of heroes each with their own personality and strengths
- Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to FallenRyan for submitting this game to the site