|Digital Release||PC (Steam)
January 25, 2019
September 20, 2019
October 14, 2019 (AU, EU, NA)
|Delisting||November 16, 2020|
|Links||Developer website [Archive]
PlayStation Store Page
Warzone was delisted November 16th 2020 on all platforms, originally announced in a Steam news post for the game on October 21st 2020. The reason for the delisting is cited in the shutdown announcement as “We believe it’s the right direction for the studio and we must be more mindful of our users and the content we deliver.”
Warzone VR will no longer be available for sale starting November 16. If you already own the game, it will stay in your library and continue to function as expected, with the exception of in-game voice chat. If you intend to communicate with your friends while playing, we recommend a third-party tool like Discord.
We believe it’s the right direction for the studio and we must be more mindful of our users and the content we deliver. With each game, we aspire to make the best game we’ve ever made.
Thank you for playing ❤️Steam Announcement – October 21st 2020.
The game was also removed from the developer/publisher’s website sometime in between Oct 9th 2019 and May 27th 2020, and the game is currently not referenced on the site in any way. No version of the game is currently available to purchase officially.
About the Game
- Genre – Action, Modern Military Shooter, Tactical.
- Gameplay Format – VR only, First person, PvP multiplayer, Cross platform multiplayer, In game voice chat, AI players optional, Single player only (PS4 version).
- Game Modes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Shooting Range.
- Game Mechanics – In game currency based progression, Vehicles, 2 Maps.
- Hardware Compatibility – Oculus Rift Headset, Oculus Rift S Headset, Touch Controllers (Oculus), DUALSHOCK 4 (PS4), Aim Controller (PS4).
- Languages Supported: English.
- Install Size – 3GB Available Space (Steam). 1.42 GB (Oculus).
- Launch Price – €8.19
- Age rating – ESRB Teen.
Steam & Oculus Quest:
“Warzone VR is a cross-platform multiplayer virtual reality shooter. Group up with other players and enter a battlefield where real players take part in a massive struggle for dominance. With dedicated servers to support a smooth and competitive experience, Warzone VR was developed from the ground up with cross-platform in mind.
- Progression System
- Character Customization
- In-game Shop & Load-Out Customization
- Positional, Team and Open VOIP options (server global)
- Interactive Squad Vehicles
- Competitive Play
- Roadmap / Currently in Development: https://trello.com/sinnstudio “
It is to be noted that the PS4 version is different from the PC/Quest counterpart, as it features no multiplayer, and matches can only be played against AI bots.
“Warzone VR is a first-person VR shooter that features large maps, drivable vehicles, an arsenal of weapons and a progression system. The game has several modes, including: Solo (free-for-all), Team, Roam and Practice (shooting range) where you can interact and play with all of the weapons in the game.
It is built to play like a competitive multiplayer shooter but instead, with AI.
Take part in intense deathmatch or team deathmatch sessions to earn money, then use it to buy and create your favourite loadouts. You’ll be scored based on kills, team kills and deaths to evaluate your performance each match.
Traverse desert landscapes and arctic blizzards as you fight alone or alongside a team of skilled soldiers against challenging opponents that will hone your reflexes and accuracy.
Take to the warzone with your PlayStation®VR Aim Controller or with a standard DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller.”