|Digital Release||PC (Steam, GOG.com)
February 17, 2017
March 26, 2019 (NA)
March 29, 2019 (AU, EU)
January 23, 2020 (AU, EU, NA)
June 30, 2021 (AU, EU, JP, NA)
|Delisting||October 12, 2023|
Delisted Games post – Online Features Shutdown
HeroCraft announced on their Steam page on August 28th, 2023 that Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf would be delisted on October 12th, 2023. While initially addressed to Steam players, the game would leave all console and PC platforms on the announced date. HeroCraft’s full post follows:
For all of those who have waited for the right time to buy Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf… now is that time.
On October 12, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf and all of its DLC will be removed from the Steam store. You will no longer be able to purchase it, but you will be able to still download and play the game if you’ve previously purchased it.
In honor of our participation in the Strategy Fest, and as one final salute to the Wolves, the game will be discounted by a phenomenal 90%!
Buy it for yourself, your friends, and your favorite streamer.
For the Glory of Russ and the Allfather!Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf Steam news – August 28th, 2023
Like many Warhammer titles before it, Space Wolf was delisted due the expiration of the license from Games Workshop.
About the Game
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
- An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
- Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
- Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
- Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
Thanks to UNSOCIAL for submitting this game to the site