|Digital Release:||PlayStation 3, Steam
April 23, 2013 (EU, US)
July 23, 2013 (AU, EU, US)
|Delisting:||April 02, 2016 - Steam
April 2016 - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Xbox.com page [Archive]
Star Trek The Video Game (2009) was delisted from Steam on April 2nd, 2016. It was likely delisted around this same time on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game was most likely delisted due to expired licensing from Paramount Pictures. The game remains available on physical media.
About the Game
- The 2009 Star Trek film cast will be contributing their voices for the game, including Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock.
- Set after events of the Star Trek (2009) reboot, continue the sweeping journey through the new universe with a completely original story
- Uncover new areas on the Enterprise and other ships, explore never-before-seen sectors throughout the galaxy including exotic planets, treacherous jungles, remote space stations and other locales
- Built from the ground up as a co-op experience, Star Trek packs two vastly different gameplay styles and unique character abilities into one game. The result – the most fully realized and varied co-op experience of this console generation
- Play for the first time as two of the most well-known characters in science fiction, as only this new Star Trek game could allow. With fate of the galaxy on the line, players must rely on each other to create a kick-ass team
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to Valery for submitting this game to the site