|Digital Release||Nintendo Wii
April 04, 2011 (NA)
|Delisting||No later than December 25, 2012|
|Links||Nintendo.com page [Archive]|
Planet Fish was delisted on Nintendo Wii no later than December 25, 2012. The earliest confirmation of this game’s removal was a revision of the “List of WiiWare Games (North America)” page on Wikipedia made on that date. The game has also been delisted on iOS.
The reason for Planet Fish’s delisting is unknown, but may have been related to Ludia’s standing as an active WiiWare developer/publisher.
About the Game
Ready, aim and fire!” suction bubbles from your underwater craft to trap fish to display in your personal aquarium. Catch and collect exotic fish in colorful deep sea environments like the Gulf of Mexico, the Ryukyu Islands, the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, and more. Try to avoid obstacles and dangerous species lurking in the depths to sabotage your quest to grow your aquatic collection with beautiful marine life from around the world.
- Navigate through 30 unique levels of play, each with unique challenges and obstacles. Watch out for jagged surfaces, dangerous jellyfish, paralyzing algae and much more!
- Collect dozens of spectacular fish from different regions including the Great Barrier Reef, Gulf of Mexico, Mid-Atlantic Ridge and more!
- Win bonus collectible fish as you advance in the game.
- Show off your fabulous fish collection in your personal aquarium.
- Unlock animated Trophies with each region that you successfully complete.
Thanks to ‘Burt Ward’ for submitting information on this game to the site