September 2, 2009
|Delisting||April 30, 2014|
|Publisher||Genius Products (Former)
Line Rider homepage (Archive)
Line Rider 2 was delisted on Steam on April 30, 2014. The cause for the delisting is uncertain, but may have been a result of an expired publishing agreement between inXile Entertainment and Deep Silver.
This game remains available on physical media for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. PC physical copies have been reported to be non-functional, as they seem to connect to a defunct domain.
About the Game
Boy grabs sled. Boy rides sled. A simple concept yields endless fun and the latest Internet Phenomenon is born! In Line Rider the player draws their own landscape with a simple pencil tool creating as many ramps, hills, and jumps as they can imagine. Then they send a virtual sledder careening down the course until he wipes out. The possibilities in Line Rider are only limited by the player’s imagination.
- Story Mode: Bosh v. Chaz to get the best sled and Bailey’s love with over 40 mind-bending puzzle tracks created by TechDawg.
- Puzzle creation mode: design your own twisted puzzles for the world to solve.
- Freestyle mode: the classic way to create your own masterpieces with cool tricks and sound effects.
- Easy track uploading & sharing: post your best tracks and challenge the Line Rider community to solve your puzzles.
- More Everything: 12 new line types, multiple line riders, tons of sound and particle effects, and unlockable rewards.