|Digital Release||PC (Steam, GOG)
May 15, 2018
PlayStation 4, Xbox One
May 15, 2018 (AU, EU, NA)
February 27, 2019 (JP)
November 9, 2018 (AU, EU, NA)
February 28, 2019 (JP)
PC (Microsoft Store)
March 6, 2020
|Delisting||May 17, 2022 - PlayStation 4, Xbox One (AU, EU, NA)
May 26 - May 30, 2022 - Nintendo Switch (AU, EU, NA)
Chorus Worldwide Games (JP)
Game Troopers (Microsoft Store)
|Links||Forgotton Anne homepage
ThroughLine Games homepage
Square Enix announced on May 15, 2022 that the publishing rights to Forgotton Anne would be returned to the developer ThroughLine Games, as their publishing deal had come to an end.
The publishing rights are reverting to the IP owner of Forgotton Anne
The publishing rights of Forgotton Anne have now reverted to the IP owner. We would like to thank Throughline Games for being a part of Collective’s history and wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. While you are gone, you will never be forgotton.
Please note that Forgotton Anne will still be available to purchase on various platforms, but sadly not through us.Jakub “Koobs” Klitenik, Square Enix Collective
Forgotton Anne was delisted on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 17, 2022, and on Nintendo Switch between May 26 and May 30, 2022. ThroughLine Games had confirmed to TrueAchievements that Forgotton Anne would be re-listed on the Xbox One, although they stated that the process could “take weeks”.
As of this writing the game remains available on Steam, GOG.com, Microsoft Store, and on consoles in Japan; the latter three versions being published by different companies.
About the Game
Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with a focus on meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world…
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings – charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
Thanks to Wakayama_PT for submitting this game to the site