November 08, 2013
|Delisting||June 06, 2018|
Adventure Park was delisted from Steam on June 6, 2018. The game was most likely delisted due to an expired publishing agreement between bitComposer Games and b-Alive, after bitComposer closed in January 2015.
In Fall 2014, bitComposer Entertainment AG filed for insolvency protection after missing several game releases which put their financial standing in jeopardy. The company was dissolved in January 2015 but relaunched shortly after as bitComposer Interactive GmbH with new management and investors. According to bitComposer’s homepage several “major assets” and “name rights” were lost over the course of these events resulting in several delistings. Many of these titles have reappeared with new publishers but not on all of the original release platforms. See the list of titles published by bitComposer for more details.
About the Game
Create your own theme park just the way you want it. Let your imagination run wild!
Attract visitors to your park with all kinds of different and unusual attractions. Your revenue and the reactions of your visitors help you to expand your park and make it even more attractive.
Turn your park into the best and most exciting theme park of all time!
- Build the theme park of your dreams! Play in Campaign Mode or in Free Play on one of eight different maps.
- Roller coasters and more! Offer your visitors lots of exciting attractions (e.g. Freefall Tower, Ferris Wheel). Use different types of tracks and the intuitive, grid-free track building system to construct spectacular rides to delight the park’s visitors.
- Adventuring will get you hungry…and thirsty! Provide the appropriate infrastructure in the park, with food stands, souvenir shops and the right staff (e.g. gardeners), so that your guests will always feel at home.
- The best managers have always got everything under control! The only way to ensure your park is a success is to always keep an eye on all the goings-on in the park and know how to manage them with skill. The comprehensive management system is structured intuitively, while still offering a challenge for more experienced players.
- A theme park where there’s always something to be smartened up! A whole load of items such as statues, fountains, lamps, fences, rocks and plants allow you to design the park just as you like it.