April 7, 2009
April 8, 2009
April 9, 2009
|Delisting||June 27, 2022 - Steam|
|Available On||Xbox 360
Flock! was delisted from Steam on June 27, 2022. On June 26th, The Spiffing Brit posted a video covering a Steam key exploit that had occurred during the Steam Summer Sale, with Flock used as an example. The exploit allowed owners of Flock to generate an infinite amount of unique Steam keys for the game, which could be redeemed even after Flock was refunded. The following day, Flock was removed from sale and was temporarily updated to disable the redemption of serial keys for the game.
Flock! remains available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 worldwide as of this writing.
About the Game
Join the Herd!
Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! Pilot a UFO around vibrantly-colored landscapes in this charming sandbox puzzle game where you must herd animal life back to the Motherflocker. Using a powerful physics engine that drives many of the game’s elements, FLOCK features over 50 pastoral puzzles. Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways all to help deliver your herd before time runs out! Flock together with a friend and even create and share your own crazy levels online!
- Herd, poke, prod and manipulate cute, cuddly animals that react to each other and their hazardous surroundings
- Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges
- 2 player local co-op flocking
- Level editor allows for custom puzzles to be created, shared and rated
- Compelling environments complemented by a whimsical art style, beautiful lighting and distinctive textures makes this one of the most graphically-advanced downloadable titles to date
- Real-world physics engine creates all new types of puzzles; Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways
- Lots of fun surprises, secret collectibles and upgrades to find