|Digital Release||Xbox 360
October 10, 2007 (NA)
|Links||Xbox.com page [Archive]|
Yaris was delisted on Xbox 360 between October 10th and October 29th, 2008. The delisting was most likely due to an expired licensing deal between Backbone Entertainment and Toyota, or the game’s overwhelmingly negative reception.
About the Game
Hop into a Toyota Yaris and drive it on crazy tracks loaded with stubborn obstacles, cool powerups, and intense enemy action. The relentlessly twisted courses in Yaris might have loops or even be tube-shaped, but the Yaris never has to worry about sliding off track, as it defies gravity by scaling side-walls and going all topsy-turvy. Equip your Yaris with an arsenal of weapons to take out your adversaries, but be careful to avoid enemy fire, because once your shields are depleted, so is the game.
- Customizable cars: Drive either a Yaris Sedan, Sports Sedan, or the Liftback. Collect coins on the track and outfit your Yaris with weapons, shields, and tire configurations.
- Game modes: Race and take out your enemies in either single player or player vs. player game mode.
- Wild tracks: Drive on eight different tracks of progressive difficulty.
- FREE download: Yaris is a free Xbox LIVE® Arcade game. Play it today.
- Gallery feature: Browse through the game’s cast of characters, including all the Yaris cars.
- Twelve new achievements and new Leaderboard: Twelve new achievements to unlock, and a new Xbox LIVE® Arcade leaderboard for you to dominate. Get in your Yaris and drive!