October 20, 2008 - Online
May 06, 2010 - Steam
|Delisting||April 2014 - Steam|
None (See Below)
Parking Dash was delisted on Steam in April of 2014. The game was also available on various online games portals as well as on iOS but these versions have also been removed. The cause for the delisting is uncertain as several titles both developed and published by PlayFirst remain available as of this writing. It is possible that some licensing specific to Parking Dash expired or the game had performance issues on modern hardware that could not be addressed.
Searching online returns many sites and torrents offering the game but none of these appear to be official releases by PlayFirst.
About the Game
Do you have good parking karma? Climb behind the wheel of this fast-paced time management puzzle game to find out! Parking Dash™ introduces Karma, a hip, new friend of Flo™ whose life takes a dramatic turn when she’s contacted in her Donutville apartment about inherited property in DinerTown: a tiny blacktop lot behind Flo’s Diner. Flo intercedes before Karma can sell the property to Mr. Big and encourages Karma to start her own business. You’ll have to be quick to click as you rack, track, and even stack automotive gems from every corner of DinerTown. Help Karma clear up traffic jams as you drive without paying for gas in this thoroughly entertaining mix of the familiar and the unique. We’re so sure you’ll love this game that we’re willing to let you test-drive it without auto insurance. Hop in now!
- Introducing Flo’s newest friend, Karma!
- Two game play modes: story and endless shift
- 50 levels of puzzle parking hilarity in 5 new DinerTown locations
- Fun new upgrades, from donut vending machines to car lifts!
- Hip DinerTown characters, plus surprise star guests
- 8 Customers types, including starring roles for Businesswomen (Diner Dash), Celebrity (Doggie Dash), and Aunt Ethel (Wedding Dash)
- All the fun of a DASH™ game with the extra challenge of slide puzzles!