November 15, 2012
|Delisting:||July 28, 2020|
Magical Drop V was delisted from Steam on July 28th, 2020 alongside Blacklight: Tango DownBlacklight: Tango Down, both from long-dormant publisher Ignition Games. The delisting is likely related to expired licensing of the Magical Drop property from Data East or the closure of either developer Golgoth Studio or publisher Ignition Games.
About the Game
Magical Drop Is Back!!! Yes, the cult-classic returns with all the fast-paced action you expect from the franchise, mixed with modern visuals and multi-player online experiences. Discover (or rediscover) the magical universe with one of the three battle modes:
- Head to Head – One vs. One
- Team Battle – Two vs. Two
- King of the Hill – Four player tournament
- Or play the never release game, Ghostlop, for the ultimate gaming experience!
- Play as one of the 11 quirky Tarot card based characters.
- Unlock the background story of each character from the beginning of the series or your favorite character.
- Full HD (1080P) re-drawn graphics combined with re-mixed music and new voice-overs.
- Three battle modes – One on One, Two vs. Two OR King of the Hill (4 player tournament).
- The first release of Ghostlop outside the arcades.
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to Lee Tursi for submitting this game to the site