|Digital Release:||Xbox 360
March 26, 2013
(AU, EU, US)
|Delisting:||Between February and November 2014|
|Links:||Hulk Hogan's Main Event homepage [Archive]
Xbox.com page [Archive]
The Games on Demand release of Hulk Hogan’s Main Event was delisted from Xbox 360 worldwide between February and November of 2014. February 12th, 2014 is the last date that Archive.org captures show that the game was available to buy. By the next capture in early November it had been removed from sale. The game’s digital availability was likely cut short due to Hogan’s expired contract with TNA Entertainment, who was also a licensor of Main Event, at the end of 2013.
About the Game
- Hulk Hogan, wrestling icon and global sensation, mentors you so you can give the best show for the crowd.
- Perform 50+ jaw dropping special attacks and stunts. Pump up the crowd with destructive combos and finishing moves: pile drivers, chair smash, body slam, clothesline… Deliver it all like you mean it!
- Design your wrestling superstar: Create your king of the ring by choosing ethnicity, body type, face, hair style and tattoos, then customize his outfit to your liking.
- It’s all about showmanship so get the crowd roaring to earn higher scores and better status.
- Perform in 9 exciting venues including the backyard, local gym and mega stadium in front of a massive crowd.