February 11, 2010
|Delisting||May 07, 2018|
In response to the enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May of 2018, developer Phil Hassey removed Galcon Fusion, Galcon Legends, and emoj.io from Steam. Hassey explained on the Galcon forums that maintaining the older titles to account for user data under the GDPR guidelines was too difficult. On May 25th, 2018, in response to a reader, Hassey posted:
Hey good question. The answer is GDPR … And while I think that it would be ok for me to keep sharing the logs as per the GDPR, I haven’t had the brains or ambition to work it out yet. (Yeah, that’s also the reason for the latest update, my reduced game catalog, etc etc etc … Just reducing the amount of games, data, etc that I’m responsible for.)-Phil
About the Game
Conquer the Galaxy like never before! Galcon Fusion is an awesome high-paced multi-player galactic arcade-strategy game. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!
- Beautiful new HD graphics
- Full-length interactive soundtrack
- Multi-player, team games, and solo missions
- Achievements and detailed rankings
- Variety of games including Stealth and Assassin
- Retro-mode for when you want to LIVE THE 80’s!!
- Colorblind support for up to 4 players
Thanks to UNSOCIAL96 for submitting this game to the site