October 14, 2018
June 06, 2017 (NA)
August 01, 2017 (AU, EU)
|July 11, 2023 - Server Shutdown
|Yager - Steam
Six Foot - PlayStation 4
|Dreadnought homepage [Archive]
Developer Six Foot announced on December 15th, 2022 that Dreadnought would be shutting down on March 19th, 2023 but extended the deadline to July 11th in a tweet made on March 11th, 2023. The free-to-play game remained available to download leading up to this date but in-game purchases were disabled alongside the original announcement on December 15th. The game’s final update was also released on the same day while its website and forums were replaced with a single page featuring the below announcement.
After countless epic battles, Dreadnought will sunset on March 19, 2023. We love the universe that we were able to create together with you. Thank you! To give a proper sendoff and farewell to the game, we’re planning a number of activities and events between now and March. Please stay tuned for announcements. In the meantime, here are some important things to note:
- We will continue to support Dreadnought until March 19, 2023, at 11 am CST. At that time, the servers will go offline, and you will no longer be able to play the game.
- Starting today, real-money transactions have been disabled. This includes GPs, Elite Status, packs, and DLCs sold in the in-game market, on Steam, PlayStation, or through third-party game stores.
- Existing GP, XP, and Credit balances will not be affected. You will be able to continue to use your balance to acquire items through the in-game market until March 19.
- While players won’t be able to purchase items with money, credits can now be exchanged for GPs and used to acquire new items. Players will use these items until the game’s sunset day.
- We released a final update to deploy the changes described above and a few small tweaks to the game (link to detailed patch notes below). After work on the patch is complete, RayDog will monitor the game in case there are any issues. The rest of the team will be shifting focus to the new project.
If you have any questions, please send us a message through our support portal, and we’ll respond as soon as we can. Our team would like to express our sincere gratitude to you for your support. It is a privilege to work with you, to be part of your community, and to play with you. Thank you.
PS. While the game is being sunset, our team is already hard at work on its next chapter…
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for future updates and announcements.
With respect and sincere appreciation,The Six Foot Team – December 15, 2022
About the Game
Launch into the skies of Dreadnought™ to command over 60 capital ships and fight in tactical, team-based battles across the solar system. Hold your ground in Havoc, a PlayStation 4™-exclusive, cooperative game mode that challenges you to fight waves of powerful enemies and upgrade your vessels between rounds.
As an outlaw captain, your motivations are simple: to reap the rewards of battle and build your reputation—and to be fearless doing it. Armed with earth-shaking weapons and the support of your teammates, you must claim victory by outmaneuvering, outshooting and outclassing the opposing team. Warp into battle now!
Thanks to HandMaskTar for submitting this game to the site