March 08, 2018
|Delisting||October 13, 2021 - Removed from Stores
November 17, 2021 - Server Shutdown
|Links||Crusaders of Light homepage [Archive]
NetEase announced on October 13th, 2021 that Crusaders of Light had been removed from digital stores on Steam, Android, and iOS and that the game would be shut down one month later on November 17th. The team’s full announcement follows:
Thank you for the tremendous support you’ve given to Crusaders of Light! In light of changes made to the development and operational strategies of the game, Crusaders of Light will soon cease operation. Details are as follows:
1. October 13, 2021, 12:00 PM (UTC+8): Download across all platforms will be disabled. Players will no longer be able to download the game.
2. October 13, 2021, 12:00 PM (UTC+8): Recharge and new user registration will be disabled.
3. November 17, 2021, 12:00 PM (UTC+8): All game operations will be terminated. Termination includes the shutting down of the game servers, the official customer service, the official website (https://netease-na.com/crusaders-of-light), the official Facebook page and its public group. These websites and communities will no longer be accessible from then on.
NOTE: After game servers have been shut down, all account data and character info (including but not limited to characters, Crystals, items, materials, and so on) will be deleted.
Thank you to everyone who has shown tremendous support to Crusaders of Light. In-game Crystals can still be used until the game is officially taken offline for good. We hope you can enjoy the game while it lasts. If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to contact customer service.
Like you, we’re also extremely sad to see Crusaders of Light go. Alas, its time has come. We’d also like to apologize for any inconveniences this decision may cause. Again, thank you for your support and understanding, and we hope to see you in more great NetEase games!Steam Announcement – October 13, 2021
Based on Steam statistics, the game saw a dwindling number of players since its release, dropping from a high of 1,000 daily players in April of 2018 to under 200 in April of 2021. As a free-to-play release the number of in-app purchases likely was not offsetting the costs to maintain the game and the decision was made to shut it down.
About the Game
40 Person Raids at Your Fingertips
The Desolation Wall has fallen after 700 years of peace, it’s now up to you and your allies to battle the demon hordes occupying your land! Adventure in this Vast 3D Fantasy Open World redefining the MMORPG experience on mobile. Start your journey by selecting either Ranger, Warrior, Mystic, Paladin, Elementalist Classes, each with their own distinct strengths and characteristics.
- Join up to 40 guild mates as you take on bosses and collect loot in Dungeon Raids
- Prove yourself in Arena Battle with 1v1, 3v3, and 5v5 modes and participate to unlock powerful gear sets
- Show-off your superior skills and defend your glory as you take part in large scale battles
- Put your survival instincts to the test as you take part in Battle Royale mode
- PC quality graphics to immerse you in this impressive MMO game on mobile
- 300+ hours of gameplay including hundreds of paths for your hero
- Vibrant fantasy world with the ability to reach the coveted legendary status of level 55
- Thousands of available weapons, armor, clothes and more
- Collect rare items providing specific advantages which players can combine to become powerful
- 50 unique mounts from a flying carpet to a fire breathing dragon
- Chat with players around the world utilizing the integrated voice system
- Take in-game selfies, share personalized heroes, and your favorite moments with friends on social media
Notes: This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
Thanks to HandMaskTar for submitting this game to the site