|Digital Release:||Steam, Desura
April 30, 2014
March 05, 2015 (JP)
January 19, 2016 (AU, EU, US)
December 24, 2015 (JP)
March 01, 2016 (US)
November 01, 2018 (JP)
March 28, 2019 (EU, US)
|Delisting:||June 01, 2019 - Steam|
|Publisher:||Nyu Media (PC, Steam)
Active Gaming Media (PlayStation platforms, Nintendo Switch)
|Links:||Croixleur Sigma homepage [Archive]
Nyu Media announced on May 29th, 2019 that Croixleur Sigma would be removed from sale on Steam (and through key reseller sites) on June 1st. The cause of the delisting is an expired license to the game between Nyu Media and developer souvenir circ.
“If you have Croixleur Sigma in your wishlist, now might be a good time to pull the trigger! Our license to sell Croixleur Sigma has expired and delist the title from the Steam store and other distributors on June 1st.
You can expect to see more Croixleur-related developments from souvenir circ. and PLAYISM in the near future, but Nyu Media is signing off.
It has been an honor and a pleasure to bring this title overseas. MANY thanks to everyone who has supported the game, the developer souvenir circ., and your humble publisher Nyu Media!”
To commiserate with fans, Nyu put the game and its soundtrack on sale between May 30th and 31st, leading up to the delisting.
About the Game
“Tonight, in the Queen’s realm of Ilance, two prodigies representing the Knight and Aristocrat factions will do battle in ‘the Adjuvant Trial’. This ritual, which has been held since the founding of the nation, decides which faction will hold military and political authority, and protect the Queen, the living symbol of the realm. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
Croixleur Sigma is 60FPS of high speed hack-and-slash arcade action game by Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. and featuring gameplay reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series’ Bloody Palace mode.“
- Play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro and battle your way up the tower through hordes of oncoming monsters to learn the secrets behind the Adjuvant Trial!
- 20 Weapons to collect, each with a unique special move! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- Simple but satisfying combo system, including Move Canceling, Attack Nullifying, Invincible Dashing, and Rigid Body States!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Time Attack Mode, Survival Mode, and Challenge Mode!
- Local 2 player co-op: take on the monster hordes with a friend in in Dramatic Battle mode!
- Full Japanese voice over
- 42 achievements, online leaderboards, and Steam Trading Cards!
Select Video Coverage
Thanks to Yuzu Merce for submitting this game to the site