[Sticky] Submit a New Game
If you have a game to submit to the site, please follow these steps.
- Check the site to see if it's already listed. You can use the big search bar at the top of the site. If the game doesn't pop up then we probably don't have it on the site yet. You can also double check our latest Google Form submissions to make sure nobody else has already submitted the game. Then proceed to Step 2.
- You can now use this forum to submit games to the site but if you don't feel like signing up for access you can submit a game through our original Google form right here (email required). If you're cool with using this forum, then proceed to Step 3.
- Click the Add Topic button from the New Delisted Game forum and try to include the following information (copy and paste helps!):
- The name of the game that got delisted
- What territory it was delisted in (North America, Europe, Japan, etc)
- The platform(s) it was delisted on (Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Nintendo DS, etc)
- Any platform(s) where you can still get the game (download or physical, on disc)
- Links to help us get started researching (news posts, press releases, forum links, etc)
- Finally, your thoughts or any other details!
Don't worry if you don't have all of those details. You can simply post the name if that's all you've got but please make sure it isn't already on the site. Submissions that are already on the site will be deleted or moved to an existing sub-forum if you've found some new information on the game. Thanks for taking the time to help out the site!