Share:

Xbox account sharing for delisted content.  

RSS

II ESTRANGED II
Junior
06/06/2018 5:26 am  

This forum is something i've been looking for for some time now. I have a list of mainly XBLA games that i'm looking to acquire, through either a game share or by license transfer and i'd send a gift card or or just simply gift a game via Xbox One.

If it comes to sharing, I want to get to know who ever i'm dealing with over Xbox party chat for a bit to see what they're about and that they seem to actually require anything my tag has to offer, as i'm obviously wary of scams.

Here's my looking for list so far...

I'm looking for the following:
- Snoopy Flying Ace + DLC pack
- Marble Blast Ultra + DLC pack
- Scott Pilgrim + DLC pack
- Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone + DLC pack
- Marvel vs Capcom Origins
- The Simpsons Arcade
- Deathspank: The Baconing
- Battle Los Angeles
- Breach
- After Burner Climax
- Outrun Online Arcade
- WRC Powerslide
- Real Steel
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- TMNT 1989 Arcade
- Golden Axe
- Goat Simulator : MMore Goats (XBOX 360)
- Spongebob Squarepants Underpants Slam
- Shrek N Roll
- Gauntlet
- Paperboy
- Swarm
- Greed Corp
- The Warriors Street Brawl
- The Adventures of Shuggy

More will be added eventually i'm sure.

Now some of the content I have includes: 

X-men Arcade, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, TMNT Turtles in Time Reshelled, TMNT Out of the Shadows, Dante's Inferno DLC, Narco Terror, Forza 3 VIP (Which can be used to acquire the Forza Motorsport 4 Unicorn Car achievement), Forza 4 DLC, Forza 5 DLC's and car pack, Forza Horizon Rally DLC, Axel & Pixel, Ben-Hur, Dragon Age 2 JAPAN dlc, Motocross Madness (NOT THE DLC THOUGH), Trials Evolution, Enslaved Odyssey to the West DLC, The Undergarden + DLC, Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, Blacklight Tango Down, Scourge Outbreak, Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious on Xbox One and 360, Transformers 2 DLC, The Legend of Korra on Xbox One and 360, Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD.

I'd say we log in to each others account for only 1 hour or so to download what is wanted, then transfer the account license (specifically on Xbox 360) and then from there change your password so we can no longer log in to each others accounts. Then we'll need to wait 3 months to be able to do it again with somebody else, so it's more of a win to find someone who has a lot of your wanted list so you don't have to wait so long.

ShawnS
Admin
06/06/2018 6:43 am  

I have to admit, this is the best worded request I've seen for game sharing. Usually I get YouTube comments that sound like someone is demanding my account information so I've stayed away from the whole thing. But you obviously know what's up and I was hoping you could explain the process a little more. Like, why wait 3 months? Is that something that tips off Microsoft and can get an account flagged?

ReplyQuote
II ESTRANGED II
Junior
13/06/2018 6:34 pm  
Posted by: ShawnS

I have to admit, this is the best worded request I've seen for game sharing. Usually I get YouTube comments that sound like someone is demanding my account information so I've stayed away from the whole thing. But you obviously know what's up and I was hoping you could explain the process a little more. Like, why wait 3 months? Is that something that tips off Microsoft and can get an account flagged?

No it's nothing like that, it's just that you can only actually transfer your license every 3 months to a new Xbox. But this is separate for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. So the reason i'm wanting to play the games is to earn all achievements in them, so in some instances where the games take a long time to complete, i'd need more than 3 months with the license before the original account holder reclaims it back to their Xbox or gives it out to another person. But let's say I transferred the license of someones account, completed the game in 2 days and was no longer in need of the account as they had no other content from my wish list, then they can't give their account to anyone else for 3 months. That wouldn't stop me from being able to transfer another license in this time frame, just that account can't be done again until the 3 months pass. Hope that helps

ReplyQuote