|Digital Release:||PlayStation 4
April 30, 2019 (US)
May 01, 2019 (AU, EU, JP)
May 02, 2019
May 03, 2019 (AU, EU, JP, US)
May 03, 2019 (EU, US)
|Delisting:||May 2019 - PlayStation 4 (AU, EU, JP)|
|Delisting:||July 2019 - PlayStation 4 (AU, EU)|
Nintendo Switch (AU, EU, US)
PlayStation 4 (AU, EU, US)
Xbox One (AU, EU, US)
Black Paradox was delisted from the PlayStation 4 in Australia, Europe, and Japan in May of 2019 according to forum posts on PSNProfiles. As the game is available in most territories but only on specific platforms, the delisting seems to be tied to regional rating boards or platform-specific certification issues.
Thanks to FallenRyan for pointing out that Black Paradox was relisted in Australia and Europe in July of 2019. As of this update the game has yet to return to sale in Japan.
About the Game
“Black Paradox is a fast-paced roguelite shoot ’em up. Unleash an arsenal of weapons, power-ups, drones, and other upgrades to survive waves of enemies, against a backdrop of vibrant pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack. As the infamous bounty hunter Black Paradox, travel through space and defeat the most dangerous criminal organization in the galaxy: the Hellraisers and its seven lieutenants. Enter the cockpit, ready your weapons, and prepare for the ultimate galactic showdown.“
- 20 weapons, 37 powerups, 13 deadly drones, 8 amazing power-up combos, and the ultimate space-bending move: the ‘Black Paradox’.
- 62 different enemies, each with its own attack patterns.
- 14 deadly bosses with unique attacks + 1 secret boss
- Upgrade your stats and unlock new powers
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art, an awesome synth-wave soundtrack
- An extra hardcore boss rush mode to unlock