|Digital Release:||Xbox 360 Games on Demand
December 8, 2009 (US)
|Delisting:||Between February and October 2014|
|Developer:||EA Bright Light|
|Available On:||Retail (See Below)|
Trivial Pursuit was delisted from Xbox Live Games on Demand between February 12th and October 11th, 2014. Electronic Arts held the Hasbro license from 2007 to 2014 and released several games based on their board games on numerous platforms. Ubisoft announced in August of 2014 that it was the new license holder for Hasbro properties resulting in the delisting of this and most other EA published titles.
About the Game
Console – TRIVIAL PURSUIT
- With dynamic visuals, new questions and question types, TRIVIAL PURSUIT on console brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play.
- What do you know? – Challenge your friends with the original fun TRIVIAL PURSUIT game.
- Who do you know? – Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new quickly playing Facts & Friends mode.
- Do you know yourself? – Track your best categories over time with your custom TRIVIAL PURSUIT profile.
- Players can hone their knowledge with the Clear the Board single player mode.
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT will release on Xbox 360™, PlayStation®2, PLAYSTATION®3 and Wii™ in March 2009