|Digital Release:||Original digital release date
|Delisting:||Exact or Approximate date of delisting|
|Available On:||Anywhere it may still be available, online or at retail|
|Links:||Any relevant links not referenced below. Live or archived links.|
This is a placeholder entry to be expanded at a later date.
Planet Fish was delisted on Nintendo Wii. We have not yet established exact or approximate dates of the delisting.
About the Game
“Ready, aim and fire!” suction bubbles from your underwater craft to trap fish to display in your personal aquarium. Catch and collect exotic fish in colorful deep sea environments like the Gulf of Mexico, the Ryukyu Islands, the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, and more. Try to avoid obstacles and dangerous species lurking in the depths to sabotage your quest to grow your aquatic collection with beautiful marine life from around the world.“
• Navigate through 30 unique levels of play, each with unique challenges and obstacles. Watch out for jagged surfaces, dangerous jellyfish, paralyzing algae and much more!
• Collect dozens of spectacular fish from different regions including the Great Barrier Reef, Gulf of Mexico, Mid-Atlantic Ridge and more!
• Win bonus collectible fish as you advance in the game.
• Show off your fabulous fish collection in your personal aquarium.
• Unlock animated Trophies with each region that you successfully complete.
Thanks to ‘Burt Ward’ for submitting information on this game to the site.