|Release:||January 16, 2014 - Steam|
|Delisting:||August 1, 2016
(Available For: 2y 6m)
|Developer:||Arc System Works|
|Publisher:||KISS ltd, Funbox Media ltd|
|Available On:||Retail (PC [EU], PlayStation 2, Xbox)|
On January 6th, 2017 Shini, one of the developers at Arc System Works, replied to a Steam forum thread asking if the game would be returned to sale. “Will be up soon” is all that Shini said and later that day both Guilty Gear Isuka and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload were available to buy again on Steam. The publisher listing and header images were updated to reflect the change from KISS ltd to Arc System Works.
Guilty Gear Isuka (as well as Guilty Gear X2 #Reload) was delisted on Steam on August 1st, 2016. A brief advanced notice was posted by publisher KISS ltd’s James Deputy on July 27th urging players to pick up the game before the August 1st deadline. According to Deputy the games were removed “due to the distribution rights reverting to the developer.” He added that the delisting is “hopefully temporary” but didn’t give any indication if KISS was seeking to renew the license with Arc System Works.
About the Game
“A new Gear arises, its name Leopaldon. As they threaten to lay waste to the world, you prepare to mount your offense. The good news? You won’t have to face them alone. Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.“
- A Cast of Misfits – The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered…
- Beat-Em-Up Action – Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination – Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments – From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka’s sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack – From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you’ll ever roman cancel to.Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!