May 5, 2015
|Delistings:||December 31, 2015
|Available From:||3D Realms|
|Links:||3D Realms page
Bio Menace was delisted from Steam on December 31st, 2015. It is currently available to download for free from 3D Realms.
After removing the 3D Realms Anthology from sale on December 31st, 2015 due to the Duke Nukem property rights, most of the 32 included titles were offered individually on Steam. However, several of these titles were previously released to the public as freeware and 3D Realms chose not to reissue them in any form on Steam. As of July 2017, Stargunner is the only game from the 3D Realms Anthology that is available for free on Steam.
The five titles below were included in the 3D Realms Anthology. Their individual Steam pages were made public on May 5th, 2015 and remain accessible but with no option to buy or download as of July 2017.
For more on the 3D Realms Anthology delisting visit the game page here.
About the Game
“Intelligence reports indicate that a man calling himself Dr. Mangle is responsible for the mutants and the destruction of Metro. You will have to battle your way through levels packed with evil mutants and robotic guards to finally infiltrate Mangle’s fortress and defeat him. You think to yourself that this will be the most dangerous mission of your life.
Snake Logan is a weapons expert, and uses several throughout the game, including a high-powered machine gun and grenades.“
- Groundbreaking: Developed using a game engine developed by Id Software, designers of Quake.
- A Delight to Fight: Fantastically-animated creatures to kill, menacing robotic enemies to outwit and big boss creatures to battle!
- Nukem ‘n’ Dukem: Non-stop, Duke Nukem-style, kick-’em-in-the-butt, shoot-everything action!
- Secret Weapon: An arsenal weapons at your disposal – plus four secret weapons and maneuvers.
- Save Your City: Three skill levels, joystick support, game saves, hidden areas and more.
- Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support.